Royal Revolt 2: Genie & Master's forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you make your RR2 nickname?

+2
ateam4
Karman
6 posters

Go down

How did you make your RR2 nickname? Empty How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Post by Karman Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:52 am

Some time ago I asked something to Ed about him being the seventh, but then I thought it would be interesting to know how actually everyone wondered their RR2 in-game names. I'll start if you want:
Karman is a fusion from the first three letters of my two names, "Car-" + "Man-", I just change the C for a K to make it look cooler Laughing I even like to think that that makes a relation between karma and me somehow Razz
When I was going to give the name to my king it happened that "Karman" was already in use so I omitted the first "a" and that's how I got "Krman"

We'll see your participation Very Happy
Karman
Karman

Back to top Go down

How did you make your RR2 nickname? Empty Re: How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Post by ateam4 Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:48 pm

Well as to involve my girlfriend in some sort of way I made ateam4. Being that mine and my girlfriends names both start with A's. Hence Ateam, the 4 well no real reason for it. So thats how ateam4 was created Smile

ateam4

Back to top Go down

How did you make your RR2 nickname? Empty Re: How did you make your RR2 nickname?

Post by momo_cito Sat 28 Nov 2015, 10:57 pm

My nickname is mo and I wanted to be a small time king so added "cito".  very simple.

Update, so momo is just my nickname doubled. I was also born in south america so I speak a little spanish so I added "cito" to my king. It also rhymes so it was perfect. Can you guess which country I was born in?
momo_cito
momo_cito

Back to top Go down

Post by LS59 Mon 30 Nov 2015, 11:10 am

Nothing special about it. LS are my initials where L stands for Luv and the number is random.

LS59

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward the 7th Wed 16 Dec 2015, 4:34 pm

When I was 9, we immigrated From Belarus (USSR) to Israel. Edward is not a Hebrew name. In primary School I have added a Hebrew name, but friends still called me there with humor Edward the 7th. So, sometimes I use it when a nickname is needed on the net.
Edward the 7th
Edward the 7th

Back to top Go down

Post by Kausido Tue 05 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

My name is Kaushik Doley, Fusion just like Krman, just removed the 'h'. So Kausi+ Do =Kausido Razz

Kausido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum